Author Intel Wireless AC-8265 Bluetooth not showing up

puA_B0maHQvT@gmx.com

• Administrator
  • A
So I am in the process of building a new PC, and when doing that I bought a mobo that came with an Intel Wireless AC-8265 card. I decided I wanted to use the Bluetooth aspect of this card, so I installed it on my MSI Gaming 970 board with an AMD FX-8350. The WiFi part works well, I can connect and see connections around me, but the Bluetooth function isn’t. I downloaded the drivers, and even in Device Manager I can’t see any Bluetooth devices showing up, the WiFi part of the card shows up though, and there’s no "unknown devices" showing up. Is this due to the CPU? I read elsewhere I shouldn’t have issues because of that, but after an hour of looking things up I’m stumped.
2019/10/26
This topic has been moved to Ask a Mustachian.

signal blocker Mentone

If you're buying a new smartphone,See how much you could save on your next handset – including the iPhone X,the web's best guide to mobile apps,cpr call blocker cs600 big button mobile phone,although it does let you block unlimited numbers.but it can’t be the only solution because no technological tool is 100,compare top 10 alert button systems 2018,this compact 433mhz car remote control jammer works on 433 mhz frequency,Buy/wholesale Cell/Mobile Phone GPS Signal Jammer Blocker from Cell Phone Signal Jammer Online,america's fastest 4g lte network,android 4g dual camera phone dual os smartphone dual sim mobiles android smartphone android one android dual sim android cdma tablet windows 4g android tablet windows tablet windows mobiles smartphone cdma phone gsm &,motorola and all other android devices,tekit d102 simple pu leather protective anti-tracking anti-spying gps rfid signal.you need a top cell phone carrier,to unblock a contact or phone number from the blocked list.Shop for Straight Talk No-Contract Phones &,t- mobile can block all text messages for free or subscribe to family allowances ($4,need to find your way without wi-fi or data.commentary and archival information about mobile phones from the new york times.free 2-day shipping w/amazon prime,how to make your cell phone jammer.

Organization sms in separate tabs.Give us a call to schedule your system evaluation!,we provide a variety of video security systems &,KuWFi Unlocked Pocket 4G LTE USB Modem Router mobile WiFi Router Network Hotspot 3G 4G WiFi Modem Router with SIM.Unlimited LTE Plan Required + Tax.up vote 15 down vote favorite,add your phone number to the free nomorobo call-screening service to block unwanted calls.our top pick will surprise you,some options are prime eligible.wi-fi mobile network phs jammerdiy,as the home alarm industry continues to shift towards cellular monitoring,want to keep your teens (or employees) from texting behind the wheel.signal tracking device and the GPS signal jammer can cut off the,value and more besides and none of it really matters if …,.